Banking and Financial Services
iLink has been deeply involved with serving the needs of clients in the financial services industry. With a strong understanding of domain knowledge and processes within financial services, we’re able to harness all the advantages of today’s technologies and methodologies to provide unmatched client experience across the evolving industry needs.
Your Trusted Partner
iLink is a trusted partner for our clients journey towards strengthening their Regulatory Technology practice, providing niche Testing services and Project Management & Governance.
We help our clients harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive advantage.
At iLink we specialize on
Implementation and Post Production support for leading RegTech solutions
There have been Rapid technological advancements in the BFSI space. With these improvements banking systems have vastly improved due to faster processes but on the other, incidences of money laundering, compliance violations, and fraudulent practices are rampant. Also regulatory compliance is getting increased importance for BFSI institutions.
Organizations need to embrace more enterprising and flexible technological applications, which identify and prevent fraudulent activities as well as ensure regulatory compliance. They need to integrate Screening, anti-money laundering, Fraud management and enhance focus on customer risk management.
We support our clients (Banks, Insurance companies) for implementation cutting edge RegTech solutions with our involvement spread across the entire life cycle starting from Requirements gathering, Solution Implementation, Testing and Production Support
We have a strong understand of the business processes of Screening, AML, Fraud, Compliance Reporting and also have expertise on tools such as SAS, Fircosoft, Actimize etc.
Comprehensive Testing Services
iLink has successfully delivered testing services for 10+ years, implementing its Test Center of Excellence, delivering Managed Testing Services, and providing end-to-end testing services for leading banks across geographies.
Our leadership team has strong experience of Quality Assurance and has managed multiple million dollar projects. Our innovative solutions and frameworks powered by strong governance processes and expertise in Banking and Insurance can help you reimagine strategies for testing to bring in measurable impact. We also provide Integrated Quality Analytics to help you take fact-based decisions for continuous improvement to deliver high quality systems with efficiency. Our key differentiators are:
- Process Driven Testing
Putting the User focus, our process and workflow based testing approach ensures testing is aligned with business flows and practical scenarios resulting in higher system confidence and user acceptability
- Domain Expertize and Reusable Assets
At iLink we bring deep domain knowledge of the banking and financial services industry along with extensive and constantly growing reusable test assets. Enhance your test quality and eliminate delays with curated Test Cases, Test Scenarios and Business Processes from our reusable repositories.
- Automation Focused Approach
With our Core banking platform specific test Automation solution, we create a customized approach to automation and significantly improve your testing quality, throughput and resilience.
Project Management and Governance
Over 60% of Technology Transformation projects fail to meet budgets or timelines and this can lead to frustrations. Success of Technology projects improves much more when it is supported by a Project Management Office.
At iLink we support our clients with PMO expertise in the following areas.
- Help in creating a common set of principles, practices, and templates for managing various organizational projects
- Through creation of project management templates, the use of standard components is ensured which in turn saves both time and money for any organization
Project management process
- Establish and manage the project delivery methodology and supporting tools
- Provide reporting and analytics on project portfolio performance
- Perform project reviews and audits
- Provide direct support for project managers on complex projects
- Get involved in risk and audit at a program and stream level.
- Managing resource forecast or creating a resource capacity plan. This helps in understanding the availability of resources for organizational projects
- Capture of project requests and ensure each of those requests have enough relevant information that can aid in the assessment of that project
- Maintaining an updated status of projects that are underway and those that have requests pending review
- Implement prioritization and scoring models for better assessment of the requests that should be approved